New to breath-work or meditation, then this workshop is for you. Our workshops are open to anyone interested in learning and understanding the concepts of breath-work and the power of meditation.
We'll have a brief discussion on breath-work techniques and learn how to eliminate restrictive breathing patterns. This workshop is part lecture but more hands on. You will have the opportunity to practice and experience the power of the breath as you deepen into a meditation. Incorporate the power of silence and self discovery through our simple techniques for everyday life. The Himalayan singing bowl will be played during the last meditation for sound healing.
Please join us for one or more sessions to further your personal development
- 90 min workshop
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Cost $ 40.00
- Group and private sessions available
- RSVP online as space is limited
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a notepad for helpful notes
- A cushion and blanket will be provided
- Meditation gift will be given